Often called the father of the health maintenance organization, he coined the term in 1970, envisioning a system that would compete for patients by providing the best care at the lowest price.
- Next Macron to meet political rivals in talks to form a working government
- Previous The tax scam to watch out for in South Africa this year
- Subscribe to the Herald Sun for exclusive stories
- Forget Klarna? Investors bet new startups will in ‘buy now, pay later’
- How ’90s Teen Movies Reflected The Real-Life Homophobia Throughout The Decade
- Subscribe to The Daily Telegraph for exclusive stories
- Wimbledon, a Longstanding Tradition, Opens with a Flurry of Changes
No comments to show.