- Banned from the Trumps’ New York operations for at least 5 years
- Pursue $250 million in recovery of profits generated
- Appointed an independent monitor to “oversee compliance, financial reporting, valuations and disclosures to lenders, insurers and tax authorities for a minimum of five years.
- Allegations of fraudulent activity in order to obtain better credit terms than would otherwise have been possible, paying lower taxes and inducing insurance companies to offer higher levels of coverage at lower premiums. (Business Insider, September 21, 2022)
James also claims Trump broke federal laws, and she is making a referral to the Southern District of NY and the IRS. This lawsuit comes closer to Trump’s legal responsibility for breaking the rules than any other lawsuit brought against him in the past. Although Trump supporters don’t care that Trump commits financial fraud, riots, spreads disinformation, obstructs justice, steals classified information, and aligns with enemy dictators, the justice system cares and refuses to treat Trump as if it would the rule of law does not apply to him. James also declined to give Trump’s adult children passports lest they be blamed for the fraud committed by the Trump Organization. The arrogance of the entire Trump family is pathological, and this lawsuit could be the beginning of the end of this undeserved family crime.
- The 11th Circuit Circuit (in footnote 4 of its ruling) specifically threw cold water on the idea that the FBI crackdown was intended solely to harass Trump:
- The 11th Circuit Circuit absolutely gutted Judge Cannon’s finding that the prospect of prosecution is harm from which Trump deserves protection:
- The 11th federal court found that none of the relevant factors supported Trump’s injunction:
- The 11th Circuit Judicial Circuit also criticized Judge Cannon’s attempt to split the baby, noting that the intelligence agencies could continue national security clearance of the 100 documents with secret markings, but the FBI could not do criminal work with those documents:
- The 11th Circuit also upheld the Justice Department’s argument that allowing the Special Master — or Trump’s defense team — to review the 100 documents with classified marks would do “irreparable harm” to the United States.
- Essentially, the 11th Circuit Court held that the DOJ had already satisfied the most important element of a possible prosecution under the Espionage Act (18 USC Section 793(d)).
There are hundreds of public statements Trump has made that illustrate his opportunistic hypocrisy and pathological lies. In the past, Americans turned down candidates for elected office who turned out to be liars or corrupt. However, the Trump cult has brainwashed millions of people into being attracted to cult leaders because they love the exhilaration of blindly worshiping a charismatic person with an ideology that promotes feelings of superiority and makes grandiose promises.