This silky, creamy alfredo pasta with tender, juicy chicken is made all in ONE POT👉🏻 with the help of Instant Pot Duo 6.
- Chicken breast, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 1 cup chicken broth/broth
- Garlic clove, chopped
- 250 ml cooking cream
- parsley, for garnish
- In an Instant Pot, heat the butter and add the chicken, salt, pepper, and a cup of water
- Set the instant pot to steam option and close the lid!
- Once it’s done, separate the chicken and broth!
- Now add the sliced onion and garlic to the Instant Pot and sauté for about a minute.
- Add pepper, a little salt, broth, cream and pasta and bring to the boil.
- Select the instant pot quick cook option and set the time to 10 minutes
- Then garnish with parsley if you like.
Thanks very much!